Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Love will find a way....

What a lovely thought isn't it?  Our two oldest children certainly present a challenge some days with this notion though!  It seems some days they are the best of friends, while others they are total enemies.  Like I mentioned the other day, I am an only child and don't always get this! Neil, once again says that this is normal, so I try to go with the flow, despite my frustrations!

Last summer Taylor, Kyle & Ryan (the gardener's) got a whole new garden plot tilled and planted 'together'.  They helped each other & worked together like a force to be reckoned with.  They planned and plotted out the whole deal, weeded and harvested, light on the second two elements :-) ! But they showed me a sibling love that I was so blessed to witness. 

Love will find a way...I think that it can be very true when it is allowed & worked at.

Until next time,
Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment