Monday, April 2, 2012

The moon....

This morning Evan and I were snuggled up on the couch and we were looking at the moon.  It was so big and bright.  I love to look at his expressions when he sees all of God's wonderful creations and tell him how He made the stars and the moon for us to have the night light.  Our favorite thing to say to one another is, "I love you all the way to the moon & the stars".  He just smiles and holds on even tighter.  I still tell the older ones this as well, they just look at me silly, but I know deep down they are happy I still tell them....  We all like to be told we are loved.  It gives a sense of belonging and can bring cheer to the weary. 

Today the sun is shining bright again...  blue skies and sunshine just makes the heart seem glad.  Neil & Evan are working at cutting firewood today.  When the boys get home they can split & stack.  My friend Pat was over yesterday and helped Taylor & I with some sewing projects.  I made my February market apron and Taylor made a tote bag for a friend's birthday.  Today we are at the regular chores that are part of the normal daily grind, but the sun is shining!  That just makes it all easier to do! 

Until next time,
Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment