Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Sunday. This is a song we sang in church today...

 
 
Jesus, Thou are the sinner's friend,
As such I look to Thee;
Now in the bowels of Thy love,
O Lord, remember me!

Remember Thy pure word of grace.
Remember Calvary!
Remember all Thy dying groans,
 And then remember me.

Thou wondrous Advocate with God,
I yield myself to Thee,
While Thou art sitting on Thy throne,
O Lord, remember me!

I own I'm guilty, own I'm vile,
But Thy salvation's free;
 Then in Thine all-abounding grace,
O Lord, remember me!

Howe'er forsaken or distressed
Howe'er oppressed I be;
Howe'er afflicted here on earth,
Do Thou remember me!

And when I close my eyes in death,
And creature helps all flee,
Then, O my great Redeemer God,
I pray, remember me!

Author unknown.

Until next time,
Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment