Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Live, Love, Laugh...



"But the greatest of these is love..." Photo by Jean Smith


This is one of my daughter Taylor's favorite sayings... I have thought about this common everyday phrase and did some deep soul searching with the words and how to apply them to my life from a Christian perspective.

Live...  my life for Christ and Christ alone...
Love... the sinner as Christ loved me...

Laugh... with a song on my heart...

Live... everyday to glorify God, in deed, thought and word...
Love... to show kindness in all Christian sincerity...
Laugh... because it feels so nice...

Live... for the well being of others and not myself...
Love... that person when they are most unlovable...
Laugh...to bring others joy...

Live... to bring happiness everyday to those in my life...
Love... in the deepest of turmoil and woe...
Laugh... when all you want to do is cry...

Live... to be a light set upon a hill...
Love... my enemies as myself...
Laugh... to bring a smile to a weary soul...

Live... in a way that will exemplify that I am a woman after God's own heart...
Love... God with all my mind, heart and soul...
Laugh... to show the joy of the Lord in my life...

Live... for my husbands best...
Love... with an unconditional spirit...
Laugh... because we are best friends...

Live... so my children can rise up and call me blessed...
Love... as to set an example of Christs love...
Laugh... with them...

just some reflections...
Until next time,
Jean







     

No comments:

Post a Comment