Friday, April 13, 2012

"Joy cometh in the morning" Psalms 30.5

Are you a morning person or a night owl?  I think I can be both to be honest.  I long to get up in the morning to get going, but I love my evenings when everyone is in bed and I can be alone.  So I am not really sure which I am.  I guess I don't really require a whole lot of sleep.... but then again maybe I wouldn't 'need' so much coffee if I got more? ummmm, now there is a thought. 

Reflections of a mom and wife....
I think most of us would agree that our morning attitude can effect/affect the rest of ours and the people around us day.  Now I am not saying if it starts out with getting up on the wrong side of the bed, the rest of the day is shot, not at all.  But I am saying that I do believe my attitude in the morning can effect/affect my children's and husbands day.  Of course it too is their personal choice as to what they make of it, but I can make it easier or harder.  When I think about creating a 'joy filled' environment in the morning I think of making sure everybody has a good breakfast, clean clothes to wear and a smile and warm 'good morning'.  Now some mornings getting a few out of bed is not so easy, and their morning doesn't end up being so cheerful, but again that is their choice.  I can honestly say that 'I tried' to get them up with a good morning and a smile.  Choices, we all have choices to make everyday.  One is to be cheerful in the morning and then let joy abound.

Until next time,
Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment